This is a reminder that strict enforcement of the parking rules will begin tomorrow, November 11, as previously stated.
As a reminder, the parking rules are below:
PARKING AREA AND VEHICULAR TRAFFIC
- A maximum of two vehicles are allowed per unit. Motorcycles are treated as any other vehicle.
- All resident vehicles MUST be parked in the garage of the unit.
- Garage doors should be in the closed position when not in use.
- Improperly parked vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Parking in front of garage doors or in a manner that impedes traffic in or out of the complex is not allowed. Unloading or loading is acceptable.
- All exterior parking is designated for GUESTS.
- Vehicles parked in GUEST PARKING must fit within the painted lines. For safety reasons, the vehicle must not extend over the grounds, sidewalk or driveway.
- Campers, motor homes, boats, trailers and any vehicle larger than a one ton pickup truck are prohibited from parking anywhere within the complex. An exception may be made for the temporary parking of such a vehicle if it complies with all other parking regulations, so long as it is removed within 24 hours. If over 24 hours, Board approval must be obtained.
- Cars that leak oil or other fluids will have a 48-hour towing notice posted on them. If the violating vehicle is not repaired or removed from the complex by the stated expiration date on the towing notice, it will be towed at the owner’s expense. Retrieval, storage and towing will be the responsibility of the violating vehicle’s owner as will the cleanup costs of the parking space.
- Abandoned and/or inoperable vehicles that are not street worthy are not permitted in the complex. Such vehicles are subject to towing at the owner’s expense. Abandoned and/or inoperable vehicles are defined as:
- Those that are obviously inoperable (flat tire(s), wrecked, etc.)
- Those with expired or missing license plates
- Those that have not moved under their own propulsion for a period of 5 days
- Vehicles or equipment that is considered abandoned, unauthorized or inappropriate will have a 48-hour towing notice posted on them. If the violating vehicle/equipment is not repaired or removed from the complex by the stated expiration date, it will be towed at the owner’s expense. Towing, storage and retrieval costs will be the responsibility of the owner.
- Vehicle repairs, fluid changes, battery changes, etc., are prohibited within the common area. (Such repairs may be done within a resident’s garage)
If you have any questions, please contact a board member for more information.